YEU (YAKKUM Emergency Unit) is one of YAKKUM (Christian Foundation for Public Health) units which has mandate on emergency response, disaster preparedness, and building community resilience. Currently, we are opening the opportunity to join us as Information Technologi (IT) Staff to be based in Yogyakarta.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Providing technical assistance on hardware requirements, software development, and software integration for divisions within the scope of work of YEU;
- To control the maintenance and smooth operation of computer equipment, software programs, LAN networks and internet connections to support work efficiency;
- Develop and periodically update the institution database application / program;
- Prepare flowcharts and diagrams that describe the capabilities and processes of the system used as a guide in its operations;
- Prepare appropriate procedures and technical support mechanisms when things go wrong or when unexpected program operation problems arise;
- Perform data backup and network crash recovery operations;
- Diagnose and resolve hardware, software, or other network and system problems, and provide recommendations for replacing defective components when necessary;
- Determine the direction and development of the management information system at YEU together with the Director and the management team;
- Monitor network performance, both YEU headquarters and assisted areas, to determine whether adjustments need to be made, and to determine where changes should be made in the future;
- Perform regular supervision in the YEU work area in accordance with the coordination agreement;
- Liaise coordinatively with Information-Communication Staff and Secretariat and Information-Communication Division Manager in planning and managing effective institutional documentation related to programs.
1. Has bachelor degree (S1) in Information Technology;
2. Based in Yogyakarta and its surrounding areas;
3. Able to manage data collection, program applications and internet network systems.
Send your application letter, curriculum vitae and transcripts no later than August 12, 2020 to:
YEU Office (YAKKUM Emergency Unit)
Jalan Kaliurang Km 12 Dusun Candi 3 Number 34, Ngaglik, Sleman, Yogyakarta 55581
Or send by email to: